Friday, January 30, 2009

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet your husband?
We officially met at our apartment complex in Provo. I was moving in and he walked over wearing a huge sombrero hat and asked if I needed some help moving.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
We dated for 1 year before we were married.
3. How long have you been maried?
A little over 2 years.
4.What does he do that surprises you?
Sam is so cute, he is always trying to surprise me. My favorite surprises are the little things he does for me like cleaning the house before I get home from school or bringing me home my favorite treats. What can I say I'm easy to please I love candy!
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Definately his big shoulders and little legs. He looks like Mr. Incredible. I love it!
6.What is his best quality?
That would have to be that he is very patient and calm which compliments my personality perfectly.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Yes he has many but most of them I hate and are too embarrassing to share. One of them is Honi Cow. The word honi (pronounced hun-eye) comes from one day when I was trying to call him honey and I accidentally called him honi. He hasn't let me live it down since! The cow part is because my family calls me moo for some reason. I don't think any name with cow in it is very appealing. He even has a song that goes with it.
8.What is his favorite food?
He likes everything and he loves to try anything new.
9.What is his favorite sport?
The most boring sport to watch, baseball.
10. When and where did you first kiss?
Our first kiss was up Hobblecreek canyon after we had been dating for a couple of weeks.
11. What is you favorite thing to do as a couple?
Our favorite thing to do is go to Brookside get a drink, beef jerky, and a grab bag and go for a drive.
12. Do you have any children?
No hopefully not for a while.
13.Does he have any hidden talents?
Yes he is very good at writing songs and drawing.
14.How old is he?
25
15.Who said I love you first?
He did. We were sitting on the couch in his apartment and his roommate was on the other couch snoring when Sam leaned over and told me he loved me. How romantic!
16.What is his favorite music?
He loves every kind of music. Lately he has become obsessed with the band Kings of Leon.
17.what do you admire most about him?
I admire how patient and kind he is toward everyone.
18. What is his favorite color?
This is weird but I have no idea. Blue?
19. Will he read this?
Probably not because I never update our blog so I don't think he ever looks at it anymore.
20. Who do you tag?
Sharly C, Caitlyn D, Tricia B, Carly N, and Ashley A.

2 comments:

B-ryce said...

I, too, am obsessed with Kings of Leon right now.

Ash and Mark said...

what???? you actually wrote on your blog! yay! I am so proud moo, especially if you figured it out all by yourself :)