Friday, April 3, 2009

St. George!

If you ever go to St. George go to the Anasazi Steakhouse, it is soooooo gooooood! You cook the steak yourself on a granite slab. It's kind of stressful trying to get your meat perfect though.

We finally got to go to Firehouse in Vegas! It's a restaurant that was in Sam's mission and he has been talking about it for the last three years. I won't lie, I was skeptical that it wouldn't be as good as he talked it up to be, but it was! Go there if you are in Vegas.




We ran a 10k while we were down there so that we could qualify for the St. George Marathon in October that Sam thinks I'm going to run. We'll see!




3 comments:

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

So fun! I bet you guys had a BLAST! I love your guts, and miss them too. I hope you are doing super fantabulously awesome!

Niels and Kayla said...

how fun! St George is the best! I need to try that steak house! That looks good!

Matt and Jessica Stevenson said...

Wow! i had no idea that you were posting agian, i'm very impressed. I am now craving anasazi steak mmmmmmmmmmm. so good.